Thank you for your support all these while. Despite being quiet for some time, we still receive many emails with regard to pre-orders. We have finally cleared all the backlogs orders and now it's time for us to take in new pre-orders again!
We are heading for Europe again next month! Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Miu Miu, Christian Dior, Celine, Loewe, Burberry, Gucci & Balenciaga are all welcomed. Drop us an email at email@example.com for the price of items in the format in Step 1.
Steps To Pre-Order:-
1. Send in item enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org in the format below:-
Description of item (1st choice):
Description of item (Alternative choice/colours/model/brand etc.):
*Please put NIL if there's no alternative item as your 2nd choice will be purchased without further confirmation if your 1st choice isn't available*
2. Luxpurse will advise on item price in Singapore Dollar only. Price quoted is all-inclusive and has factored in all aspects (handling charge, exchange rate etc.) If you are satisfied with the savings, contact us again to confirm your order. Otherwise, we respect customer's decision.
3. Our bank account number will be forwarded to you via sms.
4. Once the deposit of 20% of item price (or S$ 500 deposit for item lower than S$ 2500 and S$ 300 for item lower than S$ 1000) is received, Luxpurse will process your order. If item is not available, your deposit will be fully refunded upon return. As stock movement in Europe is very unpredictable, we apologize we will not check the availability of each and every order and feedback again as this process is very time consuming and impede the procuring process. due to the large number of orders to process. We will base on our experience to gauge the availability before deciding whether to take a pre-order. For past season items, kindly inform that it's from past seasons so that we will further discuss if the order should be accepted based on chances of item being available. For classic collections and items from current season, there should be no issue in getting them.
5. Once your item has arrived, you will be contacted for item collection. This must be done within a week upon item arrival so that exchange is still possible as most boutiques do not allow exchange after 1 week. Kindly pick up the item personally to inspect the item and it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure it is the right item ordered. Luxpurse will exchange the item for wrong item purchased within a week. Any request to exchange after 1 week will not be entertained. Refund will not be entertained. Item collection venue is usually fixed at city centre. Mode of payment of remaining balance upon inspection of item will be in cash or ATM transfer. Cheque is not accepted. Collection of bags is expected to be in 6 weeks times.
6. All price is final and all-inclusive. Fall of euro will not give any advantage to the price of Luxpurse as it is already confirmed that the prices at European boutiques will all be adjusted upwards in summer to compensate for the weakening of euro. Moreover, the amount of hardwork, time and effort put in are still the same regardless the fall in exchange rate. Luxpurse isn't doing any less work. :)
7. As the items are usually purchased directly from European boutiques, packaging will be exactly what is given by the boutique itself. Boxes will not be included as most brands do not provide boxes anymore except a few such as Chanel and Hermes.