Thursday, December 3, 2009

Salvatore Ferragamo Sales

Came across this advertisement on the paper 2 weeks ago on the Saturday paper? I know I am a little late but better than never :)


30% off selected items at all 5 Ferragamo stores (ION, Takashimaya, Isetan, Paragon, DFS) in Singapore. A good selection of shoes to choose from, including the classic designs. If you are looking for classic design in patent leather, Isetan has some nice ones (as of last week). Paragon has a better selection with more designs to choose from. On the contrary, ION has less, even on the first few days of the start of sales.

Here's what I've gotten :)


.

2 comments:

  1. How much did u actually paid for the shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes aren't for sale. I bought them for myself .

    ReplyDelete