Friday, March 6, 2009

Off to London

Dear Ladies,

I will be departing tomorrow morning. I will not be able to reply to your enquiries immediately during my stay in London but I will try to respond to you as soon as I have internet access. To catch the last minute order, kindly email me for further discussion by this evening. For those who have not confirmed their orders by this afternoon, please be informed that these orders will not be processed. Shoppers who have confirmed their orders will be notified via sms when I return with your items. :)

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are leaving already??? Is it too late to give you my orders now??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lena,

    Yes, it is a bit late. However, you can email me the item that you are interested to order. From there, let me see what I can do. Deposit has to reached me by today. Otherwise, your order will be regarded as "unconfirmed" and will not be processed. Kindly email me for further discussion. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete