Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Black Series of Classic Chanel and Miu Miu

I hope everyone had an enjoyable time in the last 1 month with all irresistible sales in town which is the reason to continue shopping! I also apologize to those that have been patiently awaiting my replies. If I have not attended to your emails, my memory must be failing me again after a long break. Feel free to drop me another email!

Recently I have received a number of emails enquiring about the classic pieces (which I haven't got the time to reply yet!!) So now, to compensate for all the missing-in-action in the past 1 month, I'd like to present the 3 classic pieces in the timeless black, which were brought back in the most recent trip. Hope you find something you like. If you do, just contact me :)

1. Chanel Jumbo Caviar in Black with GHW




2. Chanel Medium Lambskin in Black with SHW




3. Miu Miu Classic Coffer in Black with GHW

No comments:

Post a Comment